Nachos make your Super Bowl bash the one to remember made with our Casa Sanchez delicious salsas, chips and guacamole!
This hassle free, colorful, Nacho party spread will no doubt impress your football fanatic friends. Super Bowl in San Francisco would not be the same without original Mission District recipes. Did you know Casa Sanchez is the first fresh salsa sold at supermarkets?
Flavors will pop by just adding Casa Sanchez to almost anything.
Here’s how to make the magic happen:
- Spread mild salsa roja on the bun of your burgers
- Mix Pico de Gallo with a few avocadoes for a quick guacamole, (3 tablespoons for each avocado)
- Substitute pickles on your hot links with mild salsa verde
- Mix a few tablespoons of Casa Sanchez pico de gallo with fresh vegetables
- Add 1 tablespoon of our medium salsa roja to your shrimp cocktail
For the serious meat eaters, Casa Sanchez offers its Macho Nacho recipe:
Instructions for Nachos with flavor out of this world!
- 1 bag Casa Sanchez totopo chips
- 1 container Casa Sanchez salsa roja
- 1 container Casa Sanchez guacamole
- 1 16 oz can of whole pinto beans
- 1 lb skirt steak
- ½ pound chorizo
- 1 lb white monterrey cheese
- 1 lb mild cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced onion
- 5 slices cut bacon
Turn the oven on 350 degrees. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Season the steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Slice the steak in small strips. Drop in the onions, add steak, chorizo and bacon to the pan until desired doneness. Mix in the beans for 2 minutes and set aside.
In a heat or oven proof 3” dish put a thick layer of Casa Sanchez chips, scatter the meat evenly. Top off with both cheeses and spread evenly. Put in the oven until the cheese is melted. Take out and let sit for 2 minutes.
Top it off with hefty scoops of guacamole and salsa and you’re good to go!